Perceptus Solutions Inc., the creators of Print-Bingo.com value you, our users. We will not sell, rent, nor share your private information with any third parties. Print-Bingo.com, also known as Perceptus' Bingo Card Generator is owned and operated by Perceptus Solutions Inc., a British Columbia, Canada, based corporation. Print-Bingo.com provides inter-related web based, hosted tools to create customized and printable bingo cards. Our site can be found at http://print-bingo.com, previously http://bingo.perceptus.ca. The legalese follows...
For purposes of this agreement:
- Perceptus' Bingo Card Generator and Perceptus Solutions Inc. may be collectively and interchangeably be referred to as "The Company".
- A registered user, and all registered users collectively, of Perceptus' Bingo Card Generator may be referred to as "Member" and "Members" respectively.
- This web site, http://print-bingo.com, may be referred to as "The Site"
II. Services Provided
The Company cannot be held responsible for the content of the cards generated with our service. The Company does not review bingo card designs as they are generated and does not verify, endorse or otherwise take responsibility for the contents or quality or language of any user-created bingo card designs. Users are solely responsible for all developed materials, and can be held legally liable for the contents of their bingo cards or pages. The Company does not authorize the use of the The Site or materials created with The Site for the purposes of gambling.
III. Acceptable Use
The Company may terminate user accounts at any time, without notice for conduct that violates these guidelines, or for any other reason, and may terminate user accounts and delete any and all user information for conduct that The Company believes is harmful to the business, or any of its users, or partners. Pages found in violation of these items may be subject to immediate deletion and removal from our servers, and their webmasters and companies subject to banishment from our website network. The following is a non-exclusive list of content and behaviours that are UNACCEPTABLE to The Company.
- Content that contains or contains links to: nudity, pornography, adult content, sex, swearing, abusive or foul language, or images that exploit children
under 18 years of age.
- Content that condones, promotes, contains, or links to warez, cracks, hacks, their associated utilities, or other piracy related information, whether for
educational purposes or not.
- Content or that are promoted through the sending of unsolicited email (spamming) or mail fraud schemes, or surveys that promote or condone
the sending of unsolicited email to individuals not affiliated with the sender. Users of The Company resources are subject to prosecution to the fullest extent
of the law.
- Content that commits acts of copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property infringement.
- Content that is racist, or otherwise extremely offensive to others, including content that aggravates, harasses, threatens, defames, or abuses others.
IV. Member Information and Password(s)
Member shall provide current, complete, accurate information in the registration with the Site. Member shall further update and keep such information current as needed. Member shall provide a password in order to access the hosted survey tools. Member is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Member's password and account information. Member shall immediately notify Perceptus' Bingo Card Generator of any unauthorized account activity, or any unauthorized use of Member's email list(s) or any other breach of security known to Member.
V. Disclaimer of Warranties and Indemnification
The Company provides space for hosting surveys, but makes no implied or express warranties about the reliability of this space or related services. The Company is not responsible for any deletion, alteration, or loss of data, survey, or results due to network or system outages, file corruption, accidental deletion, incompatibilities or any other reasons. The Company makes no guarantees as to server reliability, speed, or consistency, and cannot be held liable for such.
- Users are responsible for regularly monitoring and creating backups of their own files, and agree to use The Company resources and infrastructure at their own risk. This service is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Neither The Company nor its partners makes any warranty with respect to any content, information, services, or products provided through or in conjunction with this service.
- The Company and its partners make no guarantee of the accuracy, correctness, or completeness of any information on these web pages, or databases, and are not responsible for any errors or omissions arising from the use of such information; any failures, delays, or interruptions in the delivery of any content or services contained on our servers; or losses or damages arising from the use of the content or services provided by The Company.
- The Company and its parent company reserves the right to include traffic generated by all web sites it hosts in its overall accounting of page views,
unique users, and other usage measures. This includes providing web traffic measurement companies with all URLs hosted by The Company for use in their projection of The Company and the parent company's overall traffic.
- The Company may also link to or include on its web site resources and information provided by 3rd party partners and providers. We do not guarantee the reliability of this information, nor does the inclusion of this information imply our recommendation of these services; it is merely provided to assist you in the creation of your web site and provide added value to our service.
- You agree to indemnify The Company and its partners against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from the your use of this service. This expressly includes your responsibility for any and all liability arising from the violation or infringement of proprietary rights or copyrights and any libellous or unlawful material contained within your
survey or web site.
VI. Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, neither Print-Bingo.com, nor any parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers or employees
shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of member's access to, use of, inability to
use, or reliance on the service or any surveys, survey responses or survey results, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. If Member is dissatisfied
with the service, the materials available on or through the service or the site, or with any of the Terms of Agreement, Member's sole and exclusive remedy is
to discontinue using the service and leave the site immediately.
Perceptus' Bingo Card Generator is committed to its policy of protecting the privacy and confidential information of the Members. The Company will not sell, rent, or share any Members' information, such as names, email addresses, or mail addresses, nor any Members' data to third parties without prior permission from the Members in question. Perceptus may use 3rd party services to analyse, only in summarized form, the effectiveness of our website or the sources of our visitors, be it from web searches, web advertising, etc.
VIII. Other rules and guidelines
- Each user is responsible maintaining a backup copies of their data including custom Bingo card word lists and other design elements.
- Expired user accounts and associated user data may be deleted at any time, in order to free up computing resources.
IX. Modification to Services Provided; Terms of Agreement
Member acknowledges and agrees that Perceptus' Bingo Card Generator may, with or without notice, modify, delete, or amend the Services and/or Site provided hereunder. Further, Member acknowledges and agrees that Perceptus' Bingo Card Generator may further modify, delete
or amend the Terms of Agreement from time to time, including charging a fee or fees for some services. In either event, Perceptus' Bingo Card Generator will notify Member of any modification in fees by email. If Member does not accept the modification, deletion or amendment, Member must terminate Member's membership at that time. Any and all use of the Site or the Services by Member after the notice is posted shall be deemed to be acceptance of the modification, deletion or amendment (as well as all other terms and conditions) to the Services, Site or Terms of Agreement
X. Revisions Log
Modified 2010-12-13. Added sentence in Section VII that Perceptus may use 3rd party tools to analyse our traffic to the website.
Modified 2008-02-01. Explicit not for gambling clause, Section II.
Modified 2006-05-12. Web address changed from bingo.perceptus.ca to print-bingo.com.